An additional departmental network transport service for rural communities
- The Calvados Taxibus service provides public transport in addition to the regular routes for rural communities.
- The travel service is provided in partnership with local taxi drivers.
Depending on which village you live in, Taxibus can take you to one of the following towns:
|Aunay - Villers Bocage||Honfleur|
|Bény Bocage -Vire -St Sever||Le Molay-Litry|
|Bretteville sur Laize||Lisieux|
|Condé sur Noireau||Orbec|
|Deauville - Trouville/Mer||Saint Pierre /Dives - Mézidon Canon|
To find out if your village is one of the 497 villages benefiting from this service, download the list…
How it operates
1. Consult your Taxibus sheet
Choose the time slot you are interested in
2. Call us on 0 810 214 214 to register your booking.
- Book your Taxibus no later than the day before your departure before 5.30pm, on 0 810 214 214.
Your booking will be registered and confirmed by a sales advisor.
- The exact time at which the Taxibus will pick you up in front of your home will be confirmed by phone the evening before after 6pm.
Your Taxibus will pick you up in front of your home at the agreed time and drop you off at the Bus Verts bus stop in your local township (Bayeux, for example).
3. You buy your ticket on board the Taxi
Buy your travel ticket on board the Taxi. Tickets are sold individually.
The return trip is from the chosen Bus Verts bus stop to your home.
To find out how much your journey will cost click here